Creative Capture Short Course
MASTER YOUR CAMERA
At the heart of great photography is the relationship between your ideas and control of your camera.
You will learn how to master your camera and a range of digital editing techniques including:
- Being visually inspired and seeing the world differently
- Photographing with a new level of awareness
- An exploration of photographic genres
- Light and contrast in photography
- Depth of field and exposure
- Capturing images and subject interaction
- Creative applications in photography
- Image quality and the impact of editing using Adobe Lightroom
- Analysing photographic conditions and shooting on location
We’ve made it simple
Upon successful completion of your Creative Capture Short Course you can continue on to complete your Creative Photography Certificate or Pro Certificate.
Learn from world-class lecturers with like-minded people within excellent facilities.
Final call. Starts 3 May 2017