Our photography studio is a major feature of our new campus and has one of the most exciting and best equipped spaces in Melbourne for professional photographers. Beautiful natural light streams in through the vast saw tooth roof providing perfectly controlled natural light facilities. Complete block out facilities also ensure all possible options for modern artificial lighting.
Open to those outside the PSC community, our studios offer an opportunity to work alongside emerging and established photographers, with our specialists to guide you.
Some of the features available at our studio are
- Up to 6 meter high ceilings
- Multiple shooting bays with tethered work stations
- Broncolor & Elinchrom studio lighting equipment.
- Full range of light shapers and modifiers
- Lighting support equipment
- Make up and dressing bay
- Shower facilities and kitchen area
- High roller door access
Monday to Thursday: 9:00am - 6:00pm
Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Weekends and other hours by arrangement
Contact our Studio Manager: Kat Vinella
Proudly Supported by