In this section, we keep our students, prospective students and College visitors updated on the latest Victorian Government COVID-19 advice and any restrictions that impact Melbourne and Regional Victoria.
From 11.59 pm Thursday 17 June 2021, people in Melbourne can leave home for any reason. There is no ‘stay at home’ requirement. The 25 km radius travel limit has been removed and movement between Melbourne and Regional Victoria is unrestricted.
The easing of restrictions means PSC is open to all students, staff and visitors with the usual mandatory COVID-19 check-in requirements. You may visit the Print Shop, book the Studio, and access all other campus facilities as usual.
You will be contacted directly if there is any change to the delivery of your classes.
|Starting your studies in Mid-2021?
- Our Mid-Year enrolment period is OPEN for Certificate IV, Undergraduate Certificate of Photography, Bachelor of Photography and Master of Arts Photography.
- Start dates and courses are ‘lockdown-proof’ – fully deliverable face-to-face in addition to real-time remote as required or preferred.
- In response to popular demand, we have extended the start date for the Mid-Year Intake of our Bachelor of Photography and Undergraduate Certificate of Photography courses to 28 June 2021, so don’t delay!
- We are currently conducting all interviews face-to-face again (or by Zoom, if you prefer).
- Book a campus tour with us or check out our virtual campus tour
- Any enquires or questions please reach out via email@example.com & (03) 9682 3191.
- PSC classes continue to run seamlessly face-to-face again since 15 June 2021, with options available for Zoom classes off-campus in real time if preferred.
- All Zoom classes are hyperlinked from your subject or unit MiPlace page. Class timetables remain unchanged.
- Check MiPlace "Zoom For Students" page for all information regarding Zoom
Click here to see how our students have adapted to distance learning.
- Campus: Open
- Library: Open
- Online Library: running as usual
- Studio: Open
- The PrintShop@ PSC : Open and taking orders. All orders can be picked in person or delivered by Australia Post if required. If you have any questions about any of our services, please don't hesitate to contact Peter Hatzipavlis, on 0417435595 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our Dean of Photography Studies (Daniel Boetker-Smith) and our Student Services Team Leader(Phillip McDermott) are available on campus or via email (click their links) or by phone on 03 96823191.
- All teachers are available outside class times via email. They will send responses between 9am-6pm, Monday - Friday (depending on their working days).
- Individual meetings with your teachers will continue on-site or via Zoom. Please contact them via email to book.
- General: Check your PSC email regularly for updates regarding your classes
- Ensure you are set up with Office 365
- Check MiPlace pages for your Zoom links for your subjects or units. All Zoom classes are hyperlinked from your subject or unit MiPlace pages
- Contact our PSC Hotline (03 9682 3191) between 9-10am, 1-2pm or 5-7pm, if you need any help getting connected to your Zoom classes or contact us on the same number at any other time during College hours for any queries you may have,
The latest lockdown has reminded us all that we need to be “Zoom Ready” at all times to ensure no interruptions to our teaching and learning programs here at PSC. Brush up on these Zoom tips to ensure you are always “Zoom Ready”!
- New to Zoom? You don't need to purchase a Zoom subscription.
- Check MiPlace "Zoom For Students" page for all Zoom information.
- Use a headset, or earbuds with a microphone if possible.
- Find a quiet room if possible.
- Join the class 5-10 minutes before the scheduled start time.
- Contact our PSC Hotline (03 9682 3191) between 9-10am, 1-2pm or 5-7pm, if you need any help getting connected to your Zoom classes or contact us on the same number at any other time during College hours for any queries you may have.
|Who To Contact
- Check out our My PSC Portal for the latest updates on anything you need and who to contact (log-in required)
- Contact our PSC Hotline (03 9682 3191) between, 9-10am, 1-2pm or 5-7pm, if you need any support connecting to Zoom or or contact us on the same number at any other time during College hours for any queries you may have.
- Remote learning issues / questions email@example.com phone 03 9682 3191