The Victorian Government has again introduced restrictions in Melbourne and Regional Victoria as part of its 7-day “circuit-breaker” lockdown.
From 9:00 pm Monday 16 August, people in Victoria can only leave home for 5 reasons and stay within a 5 km radius.
You may visit the PSC, The Print Shop or the Studio, and access other facilities from Thursday 23 September.
You will be contacted directly if there is any change to the delivery of your classes.
|Starting your studies in February 2022?
- Our Enrolment period is OPEN for Certificate IV, Undergraduate Certificate of Photography, Bachelor of Photography and Master of Arts Photography.
- Start dates and courses are ‘lockdown-proof’ – fully deliverable face-to-face in addition to real-time remote as required or preferred.
- We are currently conducting all interviews by zoom.
- Book a campus tour with us from February 2022 or check out our virtual campus tour
- Any enquires or questions please reach out via firstname.lastname@example.org & (03) 9682 3191.
- PSC classes continue to run seamlessly via Zoom classes off-campus in real time.
- All Zoom classes are hyperlinked from your subject or unit MiPlace page. Class timetables remain unchanged.
- Check MiPlace "Zoom For Students" page for all information regarding Zoom
Click here to see how our students have adapted to distance learning.
- Campus: Closed
- Library: Closed
- Online Library: running as usual
- Studio: Closed
- The PrintShop@ PSC : Open and taking orders. All orders can be picked in person ( contact free ) or delivered by Australia Post if required. If you have any questions about any of our services, please don't hesitate to contact the PrintShop on 9682 3191 or Print@psc.edu.au
- Our Dean of Photography Studies (Daniel Boetker-Smith) and our Student Services Team Leader (Phillip McDermott) are available on campus or via email (click their links) or by phone on 03 96823191.
- All teachers are available outside class times via email. They will send responses between 9am-6pm, Monday - Friday (depending on their working days).
- Individual meetings with your teachers will continue via Zoom. Please contact them via email to book.
- General: Check your PSC email regularly for updates regarding your classes
- Ensure you are set up with Office 365
- Check MiPlace pages for your Zoom links for your subjects or units. All Zoom classes are hyperlinked from your subject or unit MiPlace pages
- Contact our PSC Hotline (03 9682 3191) between 9-10am, 1-2pm or 5-7pm, if you need any help getting connected to your Zoom classes or contact us on the same number at any other time during College hours for any queries you may have,
The latest lockdown has reminded us all that we need to be “Zoom Ready” at all times to ensure no interruptions to our teaching and learning programs here at PSC. Brush up on these Zoom tips to ensure you are always “Zoom Ready”!
- New to Zoom? You don't need to purchase a Zoom subscription.
- Check MiPlace "Zoom For Students" page for all Zoom information.
- Use a headset, or earbuds with a microphone if possible.
- Find a quiet room if possible.
- Join the class 5-10 minutes before the scheduled start time.
- Contact our PSC Hotline (03 9682 3191) between 9-10am, 1-2pm or 5-7pm, if you need any help getting connected to your Zoom classes or contact us on the same number at any other time during College hours for any queries you may have.
|Who To Contact
- Check out our My PSC Portal for the latest updates on anything you need and who to contact (log-in required)
- Contact our PSC Hotline (03 9682 3191) between, 9-10am, 1-2pm or 5-7pm, if you need any support connecting to Zoom or or contact us on the same number at any other time during College hours for any queries you may have.
- Remote learning issues / questions email@example.com phone 03 9682 3191